- Build in Firewall
- VPN capabilities
- Traffic Shaper (by ToS, DSCP, IP Address)
- WAN Router with up to 4 T1's (MLPPP support)
- FXO / FXS Gateway
- 4 Port Network Switch
- 802.1Q VLan Support
- Call Quality Monitoring device
- Local NAT / DHCP
- Local TFTP and FTP Server
- Optional Site Survivability
- SIP NAT Traversal & Application Layer Gateway
The site survivability for SIP is an optional component that must be licensed. It monitors the availability of a PBX (via various methods including Ping) and if that connection is not present can re-route calls out a PSTN connection connected to the unit or to a gateway at that site.
The firewall pages could use a little 'dressing up' for creating rules and NAT translations. The GUI management is not as slick as a typical firewall device.
I'll planning on getting in a couple units for testing with some FX ports... when then 'crazy season' ends.